Each week across our six campuses, 80 dedicated volunteers are required to teach, play, laugh and worship with over 250 children in our C3 Kids Ministry. It's exciting, it's empowering and it's vitally important - 'Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.' Proverbs 22:6.
But what is it about C3 Kids that makes it so abundantly fun?
1. C3 Kids is all about engaging kids and empowering families - there’s a place for everyone!
2. In our Primary services, Hazza and Jono present an hilariously funny version of a Bible story each week- leaders and kids are sure to meet their quota of laughter for the week.
3. Captain Jellywiggle has a piece of treasure (the weekly memory verse) waiting each week for his piratey pre-schoolers and bubs to discover.
4. Fluoro, Jesus, Batman, Thongs…. How can these all be in the same sentence??! Every week is a party in C3 Kids but once a term C3 Kids hosts THE party of the century where we get all the wild games, competitions, dress ups and lollies out! Our C3 Characters sometimes even make special appearances during check in times on these weeks - so get your camera out!
5. Every week C3 Kids get the opportunity to give towards our very own sponsor child- Marsel who lives in Bali. There is inherent value in training our children to have compassion for others.
6. It’s an incredible thing to watch a kid experiencing Christ (maybe even for the first time!). Our C3 Kids Worship team are integral in bringing the presence of God into each of our services every week.
7. Connect Time is a time in each service where kids are broken into smaller groups of like-age and gender groups where they break down the message or story and what has been taught in that service and they do an activity that relates to the lessons. This group time is a great opportunity for kids to build relationships and to discuss the deeper things about God that they’ve been thinking about. Our leaders are always blown away by the golden statements our kids have to say in these sacred moments.
8. Ps Nick and Stacie La Greca - our fearless leaders – spend time building up the team.. For the C3 Kids team, it’s not just about serving on the weekends but it’s about doing life together.
Are you looking for an opportunity to stretch your capacity in a rewarding environment that's more fun than it is taxing?
Weekly, fortnightly, monthly - there is always a space for you to jump on board and see young lives transformed.
Register your interest here if you would like to put your hand up to help guide our leader's of tomorrow.
Inspired? Want regular updates on all things C3 Church Journal? Subscribe today.